|Appearance(s):|| Gangstar: Miami Vindication|
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Gangstar New Orleans
|Vehicle type:||2-door sports car|
The Galloppino is a mid-engined sports car mainly based on the Lamborghini Avendor and Gallardo. The car is easily the fastest car in the game, but falls short of the W4C-H, which is unlocked after finding all 10 wheels scattered across Miami. (Only in Miami Vindication) Handling can be moderate to hard, with little to large traces of oversteer, depending on its speed. The Galloppino has a unique engine sound, in certain aspects similar to the real life counterpart. Mostly found at the city area of Miami. It comes in yellow and blue only. (More Colors in Gangstar Vegas)
- Despite all this, it is still the fastest car in the game, It costs 100,000 R and the car can be found in only some areas.
- In Urban Crime, the Gallopino can be found in blue or yellow. It retains its performance in Miami Vindication. It can only be unlocked at level 35. Buying it at the shop costs $500 in cash.
- You can't buy in Gangstar Vegas after 2.0.0 unless it was opened from a crate.
- The Name Gallopino is an Obvious Nod to Lamborghini. Because of This it is safe to asume it is Italian of Origin.
- In Italian Gallopino Means "Errand Boy".
- In the latest update of Gangstar Vegas, it sells for 52,800 at the chop shop.
- A mission in Gangstar Vegas requires Jason to steal one of this, lose the heat, then deliver the car.